Disqus for Where Are My Knees

Sunday Summary #7

Sunday 1 May 2011

Have you survived the double bank holiday and stayed on track? Its hard work this weight loss malarky isn't it?!

Sarah - As you are reading this I am living it up in Paris on my little sisters hen party, it's a hard life hey! I weighed in first thing Friday before I left rather than my usual Sunday and I am pleased to say that I have lost 2lbs this week :) That's 6lbs in just under two weeks. My aim for this week is to get thru Paris without gaining or letting the 'D' word spoil my fun.

Gemma - This week has been hard, I had time off work so I've just been lazing around the house and not being very active. I'm usually very busy and in work all day so I don't really have time to think about what I eat but being at home means I've been snacking on rubbish. I did lose another 2lbs at my weigh in this week but I'm not holding out too much hope for the next weigh in on Tuesday. I only have 6 weeks of work left before I finish for summer, I'm going to try and get out of the house as much as I can over the summer to avoid a repeat of this week which has been a diet failure. Two bank holidays in a row has been a total nightmare!

Charlene - I didn't lose any weight this week, but I didn't gain either. Pretty good when you consider the amount of chocolate eggs that have been consumed! I'm getting back into Couch to 5k (although running in the heat is much harder!) and enjoying it, and I'm also thinking about trying the 30 Day Shred as I've heard it's amazing for toning. Has anyone had any success with it? Sarah has emailed me the information on Slimming World so I might take a look at that and see if it would suit me since she's having so much success.

Sarah V - Um. Don't ask.

Lucy - Same goes this week as it has the previous two weeks, but the good news is that my dissertation is due in next week so I can really get down to this dieting business. I'm contemplating Slimming World again because Sarah is doing so well and I think I'll need something to guide me in the right direction. We'll see!

So how did you do this week? Please share!

9 comments:

  1. i've had a bit of a bad week, because of bbqs etc, but i go back to uni tomorrow which is only good news for my eating!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week has been my first bad week since starting slimming world mainly because of easter eggs and left over easter eggs. :/. Oh well. I will see what the scales say tomorrow! However I've done alot of shopping recently and i can tell im slimming a little its nice to try on things that i wouldnt have fitted in a few months ago :]
    www.ablogfromblackpool.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to visit my family and I always have a bad few weeks when I come back. My mum always make sure I go home with a care package of plenty of chocolate and sweeties! How can I say know to a bag full of sweeties? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a mixed week. I've been running lots with C25K but eating lots too, need to get back onto slimming world badly!!! good luck everyone


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did really badly!

    http://wennsdirnichtgefallt.blogspot.com/2011/05/wamk-um-yeah.html

    I've been trying to exercise more but I just didn't have the motivation this week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I do the 30 day shred dvd :) I've done it in the past and it's really good but I'm just getting back into it. I'm trying to see if the claim that you can lose 20lbs in a month doing it is true :)
    I've had a good week and saw the next stone bracket if that makes sense, so that made me smile :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I joined weight watchers online on Wednesday and stuck to the plan all week! I weighed in this morning and have lost 1.4 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I maintained this week. I think I overindulged a bit too much over easter! Being able to eat chocolate again afet lent was bad! I was also lazy and didn't exercise. So far this week I've been better, fingers crossed for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete