Serves 2 - 7 Pro Points per serving
- 1 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- red chilli
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1/4 red onion or some spring onions
- 125g crayfish (I bought mine pre-prepared in Lidl)
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
- lettuce leaves
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper then mix in onion and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
Form a bowl with little gem lettuce on a plate and add any other salad leaves you have. Place avocado, mango and crayfish on top and drizzle over the dressing.
I think this would look lovely served in glasses for a dinner party and it's so colourful even kids might try some.
If you wanted to turn this into the Marks and Spencer version you could add some wild rice that is coloured with a little paprika instead of avocado and a couple of teaspoons of coconut cream but coconut cream is extremely high in points. The M&S one retails for about £4 but you could make 2-3 portions of this at home for the same price. Save money and pro points by making your own, it's so easy!