This is what I ate on Sunday, I tend to have a more relaxed approach on the weekends and eat more 'treat' type foods and have a late brunch. I also ate some cherries and a peach which aren't photographed.
Lunch - crumpets, Nutella (1 of 2 daily treats) fruit, water.
Tea with skimmed milk, WW bar (2 of 2 daily treats)
My evening meal was so tasty but simple to cook so I thought I would share the recipe:
Serves 2 - 420 calories - 2 of your 5 a day
Ingredients:- 200g 2 x Salmon fillets
- 400g Canned mixed beans, drained
- 227g Canned chopped tomatoes
- 20g Fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 Red chilli, finely chopped
- In a bowl combine the black beans and tomatoes.
- Stir in coriander, chilli and salt.
- Pan fry Salmon for 3 or 4 minutes on each side to thoroughly cooked.
- Serve salmon with salsa and a green salad.