Disqus for Where Are My Knees

Workout Clothing

Monday 3 October 2011

Now I realise I may be alone in thinking like this but it's important to me that I feel good in the clothing I wear to exercise in.  Call me vain if you like but if I put something on and instantly feel fat/generally crap it makes me less inclined to actually bother to exercise in the first place.  I ALWAYS keep my upper arms covered,  I despise them, so am always on the look out for long sleeve tops that I won't get too hot in.  I used to stick to the Nike Studio range but it seems that they have discontinued it so I have been searching online for a suitable alternative and stumbled across Sweaty Betty.  Their items are a bit pricey but they are exactly what I am looking for and have great reviews:

 Long Sleeve Tee (I love the finger holes!)

Have you seen any long sleeved alternatives that might fit the bill?  What do you wear to work out?  I really need to get some new kit now that I am going to a public zumba class... after all I can't get away with just wearing my sports bra and hotpants like I can at home!!

6 comments:

  1. My outfits have to match and I have to look cute at all times. Especially if I am doing heavy free weights! If anyone did decide to catch a glimpse of me working hard, at least I am rocking it! Love the outfit :) I bet you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about their sweat wicking properties but my Mum loves Elle work out clothes. Long and flattering!
    Maybe check out TK Maxx??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to work for sweaty betty, I wouldn't reccommend to shop there, the clothes are actually no different from other sports shops (apart from being pretty), they are soooooo cheap at cost price and just marked up loads.... but i guess if you wanna look good while u work out... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post and comments. I am new to working out and currently wear any long sleeve top I can find lying around. You have given me some great options to research.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you really recognize what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally consult with my web site =). We could have a hyperlink exchange agreement among us.

    BeUp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! You can visit my site. .
    training clothes

    ReplyDelete