Disqus for Where Are My Knees

Sunday Summary #36

Sunday 20 November 2011

Another week down, have have you all been getting on with your goals? We'd love to hear from you!

Gemma- Another great week for me with a 2lb loss. I think all the cooking I have done has payed off. Going to make a huge effort to measure all my food and be strict with tracking what I eat so I lose 2lbs each week in the build up to Christmas. I just got a new job and I can't go to the same Weight Watcher class in the new year when my hours start. I will have to go back to my old class that I attended before I moved house. I really hope this change isn't going to hinder my weight loss.

Sarah V - I couldn't make my weigh-in this week so I don't know really how I've done. I think I've stayed about the same. I'm already starting to struggle with lots of pre-Christmas social occasions but am doing my best to stay on the straight and narrow... I did indulge in chips last night though, ooops!

Charlene - I'm back from working away in Newcastle and the reality is that despite making use of the gym I've still gained a few lbs. Too scared to get on the scales but I had a sudden surge of motivation last night and in my sleepy state completed the 30 day shred! Done it again today and I'm ready to shed some lbs and look fab in the dress I'm gonna buy for my works Christmas party on the 17th of December! BRING IT ON!

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool, I'm a college student and I walk a whole lot but I unfortunately don't eat the best food all the time. I also want to lose about 10 pounds gradually until I'm maybe a size 6 or 8 U.S. because I'm great at maintaining weight. I think very slow changes are key to losing weight!
    -Farrah
    Farrah's Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm half a pound off my target.

    Hoping to get there this Wednesday, and then get ready to try and maintain...

    ReplyDelete