This recipe serves four people and has a pro points value of 25, 6 points per serving.
You will need:
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
175g dried puy lentils, rinsed.
2 tablespoons low fat balsamic dressing
4 spring onions sliced
100g goats cheese, diced
50g of rocket (I used a lot more and threw in whatever salad leaves I had in the fridge)
1. Pre heat the oven to Gas Mark 7/220/200 fan oven. Place the whole peppers in the oven directly on the shelf with a tray below to catch the juices. Roast for 15-20 minutes until the skins of the peppers start to scorch.
2. Place the peppers in the bowl, cover with cling film and leave to stand during which time the skins will loosen.
3. Meanwhile bring a pan of water to the boil, add the lentils and cook for 20-25 minutes until they are tender.
4. Peel the skins from the peppers, remove the seeds and flesh, Cut the peppers into small strips.
5. Drain the lentils and mix with the balsamic dressing then stir in the spring onions, goats cheese and peppers. Gently stir in the rocket before serving.