Marks and Spencer use the Eat Well sunflower logo to make it easier for us to enjoy a balanced diet. All the recipes on the healthy recipe cards in store feature this logo.
This recipe serves 2 and counts towards 1 of your 5 a day.
Ingredients:- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Pepper – finely sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves - crushed
- 2 Cod Fillets
- 400g Canned Cherry tomatoes
- 6 Olives
- 1 tbsp Parsley – finely chopped
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok and cook the fish, skin side up, for 3-4 minutes. Put on a plate.
- Add the peppers and garlic to the hot pan, stir fry 1-2 minutes, then stir in the tomatoes and olives and bring to a simmer.
- Tuck the fish fillets (skin side down), into the sauce, cover and cook gently for 4-5 minutes or until the fish is tender and flakes easily. Scatter in the fresh herbs and season to taste.
- Serve the fish on a bed of sauce with steamed couscous (or pasta or potatoes).
For more recipes like this head to the M&S Healthy Food pages.
*The meal was provided by Marks and Spencers, located in St David's.